Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 100!

Wow, that's a nice round number. I've been doing this 100 days, hmm...

I feel like I need to refocus and get myself back on the horse, so to speak. I allowed myself to enjoy Thailand without going crazy, and had lots of steps, but still came back about 10 pounds heavier than when I left. Today I weighed in and was at 334, so still a few pounds higher than when I left. I'm not being good about recording my food, and I'm slipping in some little way at least once a day. It almost feels like I have gotten a good chunk of weight off, and I feel much better than I did, so it's hard to redouble efforts and move myself to the next level. I need to internalize that if I work at it again I will feel even better. The next goal is to get to 300 pounds. Any advice on getting myself off this plateau would be most welcome!

We went to a very fancy event on Saturday night, called the Gridiron dinner - essentially one of the big events for the Washington media. I am so glad that I have lost the weight I have, because I felt INFINITELY better than I would have four months ago. I'll try to upload a photo.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog, and really enjoy it! I can total relate to your struggles with weight and exercise! Can't wait to keep reading!

    If you get a chance, check out my blog - www.fatbutchanging.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete