Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 27

Such good additions to my list of things I want to be able to do! Thanks, friends!

  • Sit comfortably in an airplane seat (I'm likely flying to Thailand for work in less than two months, and I am dreading a 14 hour flight stuffed into an economy seat if I don't lose some more weight!)
  • Not worry about going to theaters, sporting events, etc. because the seats are going to be too small and uncomfortable and distracting.
  • Yoga - I've never had a great desire to do yoga, but I do want to be more flexible.
  • Wear boots - this I'm not actually at all hopeful about. My calves have always been large, even when I was in middle/high school. I remember having a hell of a time skiing because I had to have boot strap extenders to close the ski boots. But I've never been able to wear even ankle boots because of my "cankles" - honestly, while that would be great, I'd love to just be able to wear a skirt and not be embarrassed!
Keep the ideas coming, I love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment